Commercial Hotel

The Commercial Hotel was originally the home of Judge George Morgan Thomas and his family when it was built in 1883.  Judge Thomas served as a U.S. Senator from this district and also acted as a Solicitor of Internal Revenue.  After the Thomas heirs disposed of this property, it was opened as the Commercial Hotel from the 1920s until the 1960s. 

More Information